I noticed that the management package is being built against a different version of the RemoteMBeanServer interface than the one in the main codebase (there's a separate jar in the tools directory). There's a comment in the build file saying that this is because "RemoteMBeanServer is not available in the JBossMX project yet".

Trying to build against the actual class causes a compilation error because the "instantiate" methods from MBeanServer aren't implemented by the "LocalConnector" inner class of ManagementBean.

Would it be OK to add these so it compiles against the server module?

Luke.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk