Sacha Labourey wrote:

Consequently, in any case, what is the process to get RW access to Jetty?

Ask - and almost always you shall receive.

If you want I'll give you access and you can check these
changes in, but if they are just stats changes then I'm happy to do it my self as it will probably guilt me into improving some stats elsewhere.

Actually, I'll give you write access even if you want me to do the merge
as I hope it will calm the waters after the recent commercial differences.

Basic rules for committing to Jetty are:

 + Try to keep the jetty-discuss list informed of what you are doing
   ahead of time
 + Don't break the build.
 + Don't get upset if your changes get modified - all contributions
   are worthwhile - even if they get replaced with something else as
   they have at least inspired, provoked or guides the something else.
 + Most of the code is copyright Mort Bay, but you don't want to assign
   your copyright to MB - then you don't have to.

Note that there is another merge needed back from JBoss, as Christoph has made some recent changes with the handling of the web.xml parsing.
I have not moved these back to JEtty yet as I am still concerned a bit
about not binding core jetty classes to XML (as some deployments do
not use it). Christoph modified his patches after I mentioned this, but I have not had time to review them again. I actually think I need to clean up that whole area and hope to have a new version that includes
Christophs requirements in the next week or two.

cheers

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: INetU Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting Partner. Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10% Monthly Commission! INetU Dedicated Managed Hosting http://www.inetu.net/partner/index.php _______________________________________________ Jboss-development mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development