Scott,

Why does it matter?  Nathan has not expressed interested in growing from
the current JMS implementation.  I've been waiting for several months
for the new general purpose implementation to 'appear' and it has not.
So it's time for me to start the engine again and make some needed
improvements to the current JBossMQ implementation.

Nathan,

Your doing great work in the peer based JMS arena.  But have you
formulated a game plan for the rewrite of general purpose
implementation?

Right now I'm going down the route of simplifying our current c/s
implementation down enough so that we can start taking it apart more
easily if required to add the needed features.

--
  * Hiram Chirino