The forums IS the place where it was developed.  Julien is in Paris at
the moment doing consulting, he won't be responsive.   The nukes project
is 100% funded by JBoss Group at this point so we would welcome input
and code for advanced functionality.  You are welcome to build modules
for it as your own project in sourceforge, you will need to market it
yourself and if you are succesful we would fold you back in the JBoss
distribution, or... You can't start contributing right here and we can
see what kind of contribution you make before we go around changing
location and brand.

Regards

marcf