Bugs item #788501, was opened at 2003-08-13 22:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=788501&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
This is a 3.2.1 server built from the source release on
sourceforge...

I have a BMP entity whose ejbCreate executes the
following prepared statement.

INSERT INTO myTable(myPK,myNonPK) VALUES(?,?)

JBoss seems to be ignoring the value that is specified
for myNonPK.  The database record does show the
correct value, but the entity returns null for myNonPK.  I
have worked around this issue by setting values in the
postCreate.  However, I would like to use a stored
procedure to create the record and am afraid I would
end up with the same problem there.

I am definitely not an expert on the J2EE spec, so
please feel free to slap me around if this is how it's
supposed to work.