Bugs item #791196, was opened at 2003-08-19 14:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tstanczak
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=791196&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: None

Initial Comment:
web-console uses JDK 1.4 specific code:

start web-console
open J2EE/JSR-77 Domains/Manager/JBoss

select an EJB jar, then a single Bean.

The Exception thrown shows a call to:

java.net.URLEncoder.encode(string, string)

which is there since JDK 1.4.

Due to the fact, that for the time being we have to stick
to JDK 1.3 (our Orbix as well as Visibroker ORBs work
only with JDK 1.3), this means that web-console
doesn't show EJB statistics.