Bugs item #791485, was opened at 2003-08-19 13:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=791485&group_id=22866

Category: JBossSX
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I am using JBoss and Tomcat.
I have a two users: ADMIN and VISIT.

Steps:

1: The user "VISIT" has assigned the ADDR role.
2: The user "VISIT" is logged in the application and all
roles is loaded.
3: The user "VISIT" use the option "LOGOUT".
4: The user "ADMIN" is logged in the application.
5: The user "ADMIN" change the roles assigned to the
user "VISIT": from "ADDR" to "ADDR_1".
6: The user "VISIT" is logged in the application again.
7: The active role for the user "VISIT" is "ADDR".

Why the roles assigned to user "VISIT" are not
actualized in the application?
What object class store this information?

Best regards

Oscar