You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376687&aid=795164&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Hi,

jboss-3.2.2RC3

When deploying an ear to file to jboss-3.2.2RC3 I recive

a null poiter exception in the class

org.jboss.management.j2ee.J2EEApplication.

If I open the http://localhost/jmx-console, navigate

to "jboss.management.local" and click on the deployed

ear I can see all the attribute listed, but

the "DeploymentDescriptor" is null.

PS!

- You need to enable DEBUG in the log4j.xml file to be

able to 'see' the exception in the log.

- The application seams to get deployed correctly, but

the management interface is missing

the 'DeploymentDescriptor' attribute.

Below is my patch for J2EEApplication.java.

Can we please have this fixed before the jboss-3.2.2

release?

----------------------PATCH---------------------

RCS file: /cvsroot/jboss/jboss-

management/src/main/org/jboss/management/j2ee/J2EEA

pplication.java,v

retrieving revision 1.10.2.6

diff -w -b -r1.10.2.6 J2EEApplication.java

79c79

<                   j2eeApp.addChild(tmpModules[m]);

---

>                   j2eeApp.addChild(tmpModules[m],

mbeanServer);

155c155

<    public void addChild(ObjectName pChild)

---

>    public void addChild(ObjectName pChild,

MBeanServer server)