Bugs item #798840, was opened at 2003-09-01 16:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=798840&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMX
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
JBOSS: Release ID: JBoss [WonderLand] 3.2.1 (build:

CVSTag=JBoss_3_2_1 date=200305041533)

OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

CPU: Intel pentium 4 3Ghz, with hyperthreading

JVM: java version "1.3.1_02", 1.3.1_02-b02

Stack traces: attached

Related issues: 662098

I have 2 threads, each issuing a Class.forName ()

through the following util:

public static Class forName (final String className)

  throws ClassNotFoundException {

final Thread currentThread = Thread.currentThread ();

final ClassLoader classLoader =

currentThread.getContextClassLoader ();

  final Class newClass = classLoader.loadClass

(className);

  return newClass;

}

I get a deadlock in the JBoss LoadMgr quite regularly

during startup.