Yes.

In the web-console, we have both the existing jmx view and the J2EE-oriented
view. We must create all plugins for the J2EE oriented view and once the
JBoss deployment will be better (dynamic additions), we will be able to
provide new features such as dynamically adding queues that survives server
restarts (you have to use tricks to do that right now.)