Bugs item #821136, was opened at 2003-10-10 10:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=821136&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

i've downloaded and am using JBoss 3.2.2RC4. I have
found that when I put new values into users.properties
and roles.properties in the servername/conf folder for
the server they do not work. This feature worked in
v3.2.1.

If the same users.properties/roles.properties exist in the
WEB-INF/classes directory of the deployed web
application instead, it works fine.

Thanks

Dave