On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 15:07, Sacha Labourey wrote:
> FYI, 791439 is not critical, works for all usual scenarios so I will
> personnaly not fix it for 3.2.2.

And 789318 is an untrapped configuration error where a jar can
be deployed twice if you include a jar in /deploy in the classpath
element of a -service.xml file.
Not a critical fix.

What about the plugin manager? Can the synchronization be easily
fixed? This bug hangs the deployment thread.

Regards,
Adrian