Bugs item #821030, was opened at 2003-10-10 09:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by letiemble
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=821030&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using JDK Version 1.4.2 on Windows.

How to reproduce the bug:
The objective is to use the JBoss-IDE packager to
create a jar file that contains classes from output
directories residing in different projects. All projects are
in the same workspace.

1. Create an archive in "Packaging Configurations" and
do an "Add Folder".
2. In this dialog i click "Project Folder". The result is a
list of all available projects in the workspace.
3. Select a folder in a project different from the one
that owns the configuration.
4. Click OK twice (to get rid of the selection box and the
box where I configure includes etc.). You can now see
an entry that appears to be correct in the Packaging
Configuration.
5. Click OK.

So far so good.

6. Bring the same Packaging Configuration up again, the
folder is changed so that it instead belongs to the
project that owns the configuration!