He he,

Sacha pointed out that we are comm on jboss-dev.  Guys I do apologize but as
you can tell the "eyes in the sky" are recruiting.  It is a positive thing
as "professional open source" is booming.  I will take the opportunity to
reach and say that joining JBoss Group through the ranks is the easiest way.
It is not that difficult to get into the codebase, there are plenty of open
places.  Guys like Laurent (which I met in Paris hence the "bravo ta bite"
comment, private joke) who dive in and want to become pro are what we are
looking for.

So if you have it in you, know that open source development leads to
Professional open source development and this is very early in the game,

Recruiting a few good men (and women hopefully;)

Peace Love and Good code

marcf