Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] im Auftrag von Thomas Peuss
Gesendet: Sa 08.11.2003 11:37
An: JBoss Development List
Betreff: [JBoss-dev] Reverse Proxy Servlet

I added my Reverse Proxy Servlet (aka Loadbalancer) to the CVS
repository today.

The only problem I have is to which run-configuration (minimal, default
or all) I should add the loadbalancer.war to.
The problem is:
The WAR overlays the other webapps that have been deployed (it maps to
context /). The WAR is only generated to the directory varia/output/lib
at the moment. You have to copy it manually to deploy it.

Has someone an idea what to do?

Thanks
Thomas