I tried to check out the LA bootcamp, but all I get is garbage when I click
on the link.

I've seen this before on other pages under jboss.org.  I tried deleting the
cache and forcing a reload, but nothing seems to make it readable.

I'm using I.E. 6 under Windows XP Pro.

--
Jim Brownfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]