mmmhm, RelaxNG is a superset for XML Schema. It could be handled W3C Schema compliant and could generate standardized XSD from its own Schema. AFAIR via XSLT.

I would suggest it because of the comfortable, easy and short way to _get_grip_. I know of no other XML Application which could go from DTD to XSD in such an easy manner.

Forget about the funny basic-like own language in RelaxNG.

RelaxNG and W3C XML Schema are not distinct they complement each other.

bax