Bugs item #848815, was opened at 2003-11-25 11:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=848815&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Hi,

a char field in one of my entity beans is mapped to a
CHAR(1) field in a Oracle 8 table. Each time I try to
load such an EJB I get this error on JBoss console:

15:09:14,859 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by:
javax.ejb.EJBException: null; CausedByExc
eption is:
Load failed; CausedByException is:
Unable to load a ResultSet column 7 into a variable of
type 'char': java
.io.EOFException; nested exception is:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Load failed; CausedByException
is:
Unable to load a ResultSet column 7 into a variable of
type 'char': java
.io.EOFException

Does anybody knows what's wrong?
Thank you