Hi,

The necessary web tests now work, and I've cleaned up a bit the integration. Clustering needs testing.

Tomcat 5.0.17 will be tagged soon, and I'll update the binaries in thirdparty accordingly.

Once clustering is tested we need to port all this to HEAD (including Scott's refactoring), and remove Tomcat 4.1 (since itt doesn't support the needed specs). Another question is if Tomcat 5 should become the default in JBoss 3.2.4. This would definitely make my life easier form a support and maintenance perspective.

Nukes has dependencies with all this, and will need to be updated for both JMX 1.2 and Tomcat 5.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat