Guys,

We got an advanced training coming up in Houston Texas.  Feb 16-19 2004.
We cover the latest 3.2.x series and you get primo insights into the
advanced material with 4.0.  Whether you are going to production and you
want to understand how to optimize JBoss, want to learn about the latest
JBossCache or are starting your ISV development, be sure to attend the
advanced training.  This is a 4 day class that goes for $3000.

The training will be given by Scott Stark, CTO of JBoss and Alex
Loubyanski, CMP lead visiting from Ukraine.

More information is available at

http://www.jbossgroup.com/index.html?module=html&op=userdisplay&id=servi
ces/training/schedule#houston-adv

Regards,