View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821304#3821304

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821304

The issue with Entourage and Mac mail is solved.  Sometimes we'd print things out of
order.  Apparently most mail clients don't care what the server says as long as it
doesn't say error.  These clients actually care.

Development should ramp up pretty quickly now.  This was a major obsticle for me as
the mail client I used didn't work!  I've now got a test lab set up for these kinds of
issues and should be able to test various mail clients against it.

Shortly I'll see about adding forum->mail integregation.

Thanks,

Andy