View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3821792#3821792

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3821792

I went through that myself recently and it actually works.

Basically you can find the eclipse file from a fresh CVS checkout, so do that first.
Then from Eclipse tell him to import the project pointing to that file.  It
automatically pulls down all the files from the central repository (so it does a
second checkout).

I got the stuff to compile after adding 2 missing classpath files.  It compiles in
Eclipse now.  I really like the differential compiler feature.