First things first.  If you've converted some GOF patterns to JBoss AOP, would you be
interested in

a) Porting any reusable pieces to JBoss AOP so others can take advantage?

b) Expanding JBoss AOP examples/tutorial to talk about GOF patterns?

c) Linking your research paper to our Wiki?

Adrian Brock has already done Observable.  It would be AWESOME if you could add more
to our examples and would really help out the JBoss AOP project.

Please contact me no matter what:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----

As far as persistence, We use Hibernate for our POJO persistence.

Thanks,

Bill

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832844#3832844