Did you look at the metadata example that comes with JBoss AOP beta1?  You have to run
 that generates another XML file.  Then you must have that XML file and your binding
in the jboss.aop.path System property.

If you change  to have report="true" then you can get an XML dump of bindings and
metadata attached.  You can get the same thing graphically through the JBoss
management console if you're running within JBoss.

Get back to me if you have more problems.

Bill

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3833385#3833385

Reply to the post :