View results here -> http://tck2.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/jboss-head?log=log20040518180633Lbuild.172

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.172
Date of build: 05/18/2004 18:06:33
Time to build: 13 minutes 23 seconds
Last changed: 05/18/2004 17:41:47
Last log entry: - refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime

 Unit Tests: (0)
No Tests Run
This project doesn't have any tests

 Modifications since last build:  (35)
1.13modifiedpatriot1burkecache/src/main/org/jboss/cache/aop/CacheInterceptor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.10modifiedpatriot1burkecache/src/main/org/jboss/cache/aop/CollectionInterceptorUtil.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.9modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/versioned/DistributedPOJOState.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.6modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/txlock/TxLockInterceptor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.5modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/remoting/MergeMetaDataInterceptor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.3modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/patterns/observable/SubjectInterceptor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.7modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/asynchronous/aspects/jboss/AsynchronousAspect.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/asynchronous/aspects/jboss/AsynchronousInvokeTask.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaspects/src/main/org/jboss/aop/asynchronous/aspects/jboss/TraceThreadAspect.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.13modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/proxy/ClassProxyTemplate.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.2modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/pointcut/JoinPointMatcher.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.8modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/metadata/MethodMetaData.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.3modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorCalledByConstructorInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.7modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorCalledByMethodInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.3modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorCalledByMethodInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.11modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.5modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.8modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/FieldInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/FieldReadInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/FieldWriteInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.10modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/Invocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.1addedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/InvocationBase.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.2modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/InvocationResponse.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.5modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodCalledByConstructorInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.3modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodCalledByConstructorInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.7modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodCalledByMethodInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodCalledByMethodInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.17modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.6modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/MethodInvocationWrapper.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.6modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/ConstructorCalledByConstructorInvocation.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.9modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/instrument/MethodExecutionTransformer.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.4modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/advice/AspectDefinition.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.5modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/advice/CFlowInterceptor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.8modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/advice/AbstractAdvice.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime
1.80modifiedpatriot1burkeaop/src/main/org/jboss/aop/ClassAdvisor.java- refactored stupid public field access to wrap with getters/setters- extracted an Invocation interface so that we can eventually use it for EJB and JMX invocations- Added new constructor to AspectDefinition so that it is easier to do stuff at runtime