Non AOPC works within JBoss 3.2.4 RC2 and JBoss 4.0DR4 and higher.

You can run with load-time transformations in STANDALONE, but you need full control of
classloading.

See the WIKI for more details:

http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RunningWithJBossApplicationServer

http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RunningAOPStandalone

As far as running with class-load-time transformations, we're still very weak in this
area if running outside of the JBoss Application Server.  If you're interesting in
helping in this area, let me know, and I'll guide you on what needs to be done.

Regards,

Bill

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837065#3837065