Hi Ben

I tried your suggestion and deployed local-service.xml to both of my JBoss nodes in my
cluster. Obviously replication doesn't take place now BUT re-deploying my application
jar does NOT now cause the ClassCastException.

If I use replSync-service.xml then replication works fine but as soon as I re-deploy
my app jar, the ClastCastException returns and the cache is broken until I bounce the
node.

I hope this helps. If you want me to try any other tests please say.

Should I submit a bug?

Many thanks

mark

View the original post :