I have an application that is using JBoss 3.2.4RC2 with Hibernate with 2.1.2,
configured using TreeCache.  I have a test that writes/updates and than deletes
objects.  That seems to complete successfully, but any time after that we attempt to
evict the cache (I have an MBean that can evict on demand to clear any cache) we get
the following exception.  Can anyone explain why this would happening?  Am I
forgetting to do something to clear this lock?

Thanks,

Rich

Caused by: org.jboss.cache.lock.TimeoutException: IdentityLock.acquireWriteLock():
lock could not be acquired after 10000 ms. Lock map ownership Read lock owners: [:2]
Write lock owner: null

        at org.jboss.cache.lock.IdentityLock.acquireWriteLock(IdentityLock.java:151)
        at org.jboss.cache.Node.acquireWriteLock(Node.java:412)
        at org.jboss.cache.Node.acquire(Node.java:381)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.findNode(TreeCache.java:2851)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache._remove(TreeCache.java:1805)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache._remove(TreeCache.java:1782)
        at
        at
        at org.jgroups.blocks.MethodCall.invoke(MethodCall.java:395)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.invokeMethod(TreeCache.java:2640)
        at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.remove(TreeCache.java:1183)
        at net.sf.hibernate.cache.TreeCache.clear(TreeCache.java:85)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838821#3838821

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3838821