We (www.digijava.org) are trying to use JbossCache under Hibernate on production. Only
ASYNC replication gave reasonable performance.

Number of caches objects that we are testing on is about hundred thousand objects

We are having real serious problems with the existing LRU implementation. LRU
parameter wakeUpIntervalSeconds set to anything higher than 5secs gives inaccaptable
performance.

We get nice results with wakeUpIntervalSeconds=1sec but I am not, really, very happy
with some process starting up every second.

Profiler shows that the bottleneck is put() in
edu.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.BoundedLinkedQuee

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..."

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838994#3838994

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3838994