"Bill Burke" wrote : You mean do precompilation without ant?  Or just run the
application without ANT?

  | I think the docs on WIKI tell how to run an application at command line.  You must
specify a system property jboss.aop.path that points to your XML files, or your XML
files must be embedded in the jars in your classpath via META-INF/jboss-aop.xml.

  | if you have precompiled your classes and follow the above then it is:
  | java [-Djava.aop.path=myaop.xml] org.acme.MyMainClass

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Bye,
Giordano

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839036#3839036