View results here -> http://tck2.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/jboss-head?log=log20040617090429Lbuild.205

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.205
Date of build: 06/17/2004 09:04:29
Time to build: 14 minutes 22 seconds
Last changed: 06/17/2004 08:37:20
Last log entry: Better error msg, we are looking for operations on the port type, not the binding

 Unit Tests: (0)
No Tests Run
This project doesn't have any tests

 Modifications since last build:  (7)
1.13modifiedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/ServiceDescription.javaBetter error msg, we are looking for operations on the port type, not the binding
1.12modifiedtelrodwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/ServiceDescription.javaRollout of previoius changes for OUT parameter mapping since using WSDL2Java generated wsdd file.
1.2modifiedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/client/PortProxy.javaAdd handling for methods from the javax.xml.rpc.Stub interface
1.5modifiedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/client/ServiceProxy.javaFix exception handling, RuntimeExceptions should not be wrapped
1.26modifiedtelrodwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/AxisService.javaJBCTS-227: Updated so can specify wsdd file if want to over ride the generated one.
1.11modifiedtelrodwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/ServiceDescription.javaJBCTS-227: Updated so can specify wsdd file if want to over ride the generated one.
1.20modifiedtelrodthirdparty/ws4ee/lib/axis-ws4ee.jarJBCTS-227: Updated so can specify wsdd file if want to over ride the generated one.