The funny thing was that the timeout exception was thrown instantly, rather than after
15 seconds.  Could it have to do with the fact that the cache is configured async?

I'm obtaining the txn through hibernate's Session object.  And I do a rollback
immediately when I catch an exception.  Is there any problem with doing it this way?

I'll send you another log after I get back to work.  Happy 4th of July!

Thanks,

Chuck

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840896#3840896