I have got webservices being deployed from EJB endpoints using JBoss 4.0RC2 (Win XP)
and they work OK.

I have some methods that I want to expost from my EJB as webservices, however they
throw custom exceptions.  When I deploy them to JBoss I get the error below.

Presumably I have to have a mapping somewhere for the exception?  Is this correct, and
if so, where does it go?

Cheers,

Dave.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find package type for:
{http://utils.comino.com}CominoException
        at
org.jboss.webservice.deployment.ServiceDescription.getPackageName(ServiceDescription.java:816)
        at
org.jboss.webservice.deployment.ServiceDescription.initOperations(ServiceDescription.java:675)
        at
org.jboss.webservice.deployment.ServiceDescription.initServiceDescription(ServiceDescription.java:113)
        at
org.jboss.webservice.deployment.ServiceDescription.(ServiceDescription.java:81)
        at
org.jboss.webservice.AxisService.generateDeploymentWSDD(AxisService.java:378)
        at org.jboss.webservice.AxisService.deployService(AxisService.java:242)
        at
        at
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
        ... 39 more

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3847650#3847650

Reply to the post :