I am not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue, but shouldn't
AbstractInvoker use Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() to initialize
classbyteloader? Currently it uses this.getClass().getClassLoader() which assumes that
jboss-remoting.jar and my classes are loaded by the same classloader, which is not
always possible. In my case, jboss-remoting.jar belongs to one Eclipse plugin and EJB3
client interfaces to another and I get ClassNotFoundException whenever I try to call
an EJB.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3851556#3851556

Reply to the post :