This is a friendly reminder for those who don't know about this
constraint.

JBoss-3.2.x is a j2ee1.3 implementation and as such, it must be
able to run on j2se 1.3. You cannot use java apis from j2se 1.4.

I'm going to go through the current codebase and remove all
usage of j2se 1.4 apis.

Examples:
1) URLDecode.decode(String) - no workaround

2) Boolean.valueOf(boolean)
I'm introducing a new method
Boolean org.jboss.util.Primitives.valueOf(boolean)
to replace this.

3) throw new RuntimeExecption(Throwable)
use throw new org.jboss.util.NestedRuntimeException(Throwable)

There is also a problem with some SSL classes from j2se 1.4
that needs to be conditionally compiled if we are going to
support compilation on j2se 1.3

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock