anonymous wrote : If this functionality does not already exist, are there hooks where
I could write my own implementations (and of course submit the changes back).

I am sure that Ben and Bela can answer your questions more directly than I can, but I
had some of the same requirements just from a testing point of view.  Though
JBossCache comes with a graphical viewer of the cache encapsulated by the
TreeCacheView class, it did not always work correctly for me, so I implemented the
TreeCacheListener interface to print out when cache access (there are a variety of
different methods) occurred to verify that my code was working as expected.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854097#3854097

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3854097