Bugs item #1065491, was opened at 2004-11-12 14:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1065491&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMX
Group: v4.0

Initial Comment:
I am trying to get war isolation to work for the
default configuration of jboss-4.0.0, The issue I have
is that there exist a older version of castor in
default/lib folder and I need to use a newer version, I
know I can just remove it but the problem is I am
trying to use war isolation for the classloader or get
the CL to look for a class in the web-inf/lib first
before going to the parent, Here is the jboss-web.xml I
am using
<class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance='false'>
   <loader-repository>
      test.issue.com:loader=issue.war
      <loader-repository-config>
         java2ParentDelegaton=false
      </loader-repository-config>
   </loader-repository>
   </class-loading>
I have tried several options and the only way I can get
it to work is by changing the setting in
jboss-service.xml to <attribute
name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute>. I
have attached a war file that will dump some xml after
running through castor that is in the web-inf/lib if
the older castor is in the default/lib it will throw a
NPE, I am not sure but I think this will also be the
case in the server/all config.