Hi,
I have successfully deploy the web service using jbossWS .

        But i have the following issue ,

        My method is returning the array of objects , for example it is
having 32 records , but in the client side it returns the only one record .
i am using the rpc/literal

        My method definition is , public org.ezyield.yieldjava.InventoryArray
getYieldByWebsiteId(java.lang.String in0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

  | public class InventoryArray  implements java.io.Serializable
  | {
  |
  |    public org.ezyield.yieldjava.Inventory[] inventoryArray;
  |
  |     public InventoryArray() {
  |     }
  |
  |     public org.ezyield.yieldjava.Inventory[] getInventoryArray() {
  |         return inventoryArray;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setInventoryArray(org.ezyield.yieldjava.Inventory[]
inventoryArray) {
  |        this.inventoryArray = inventoryArray;
  |     }
  | }

        When i access the getInventoryArray  method in the client side it
returns  the Only one Object (Inventory) but  actually it has 32 objects
(Iinventory objects )

i have used Serializtion in ws4ee-deployment.xml file

<typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://yieldjava.ezyield.org";
  |         qname="ns:InventoryArray"
  |         type="java:org.ezyield.yieldjava.InventoryArray"
  |         serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory"
  |         deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"
  |         encodingStyle="">
  |     <typeDesc xmlType='ns:InventoryArray'>
  |          <elementDesc fieldName="inventoryArray" xmlName="inventoryArray"
xmlType="ns:InventoryArray"/>
  |         </typeDesc>
  |       </typeMapping>
  |
  | <typeMapping xmlns:ns="http://yieldjava.ezyield.org";
  |         qname="ns:Inventory"
  |         type="java:org.ezyield.yieldjava.Inventory"
  |         serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory"
  |         deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"
  |         encodingStyle=""
  |       />

Thanks in Advance

Regards