Bugs item #1073575, was opened at 2004-11-26 08:22
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by rst123
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1073575&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I am experiencing some trouble with running the XDoclet
and packaging builds when the code is under source
control.

I am using the VSS plugin 1.6.0 and the JBoss-IDE plugin
1.4.0.

The following error occurs during build:

An internal error occurred during: "Packaging Generation".
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to
beginRule: R/, does not match outer scope rule:
P/PortalEJB
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Assert.isLegal
(Assert.java:58)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ThreadJob.illegalPush
(ThreadJob.java:106)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ThreadJob.push
(ThreadJob.java:200)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.ImplicitJobs.begin
(ImplicitJobs.java:80)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.JobManager.beginRule
(JobManager.java:170)
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.WorkManager.checkIn
(WorkManager.java:95)
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.prepareOp
eration(Workspace.java:1628)
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.refreshLocal
(Resource.java:1224)
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.packaging.ui.actions.PackagingRunA
ction$1.run(PackagingRunAction.java:195)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)

It is possible to build again as soon as I deconfigure my
source control.

It seems that there are problems when using the
Rational plugin as well. Does anybody know if this is a
JBoss-IDE bug and will it be fixed? Or can I configure my
way out of it?