"nine_mirrors" wrote :
  | I've checked out jboss-head and rebuilt it. Calling the cache loader is now
done from the interceptor.
  | However, is calling TreeCache.get(Fqn) supposed to result in a call to
CacheLoader.get(Fqn) if the node doesn't exist or the map empty?

Yes, because the node might have been evicted, and we need to ask the
CacheLoader whether it has the node and its attrs in store.

anonymous wrote :
  | If invoke is called with the source method GetNodeMethodLocal then
load_attributes is NOT set to true.

Good question. The reason I don't load attributes here is that get(FQN) returns
a Node, and is used for traversal of the tree. If you just want to traverse,
then each node's attributes along the traversal will be loaded, which is bad.
If you want to load attrs as well, use either preload(FQN) for a subtree, or
access any key (the attrs will be loaded just-in-time then).

So Node get(FQN) just loads the Node into memory, but *not* the attributes.

Bela

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857036#3857036

Reply to the post :