Actually it works ;) All the features are not there yet though.

I am writing the doc but have very few time for it (any help is welcome is
someone goes through the installation process and wanna share let me know)

To build the tables, go to nukes-2.0/core and type: 'build ddl'

It will create a file build/resource/setup.ddl (i am not 100% sure of where it
is but you should find it)

Then just dump this file into your database:
$ mysql -u nukes -p nukes < setup.ddl

It will create the tables.
You can register users and log-in

View the original post :