Hi,

Is hot swaping of JSP pages/class's on the todo list anywhere?

To be able to deploy the war file then update a page just as you can do with
normal java code would be great.

I'm currently having issues with a tag lib and have to repeatedly repackage and
deploy the whole app just to test out a  single page.  For the JBoss IDE  to be
able to swap my compiled jsp class in for the old one would save me loads of
time.

Can JBoss IDE 1.4 already do this?  (I might have just missed it)
Will it do it in the future?

Tim..

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858557#3858557