Hi,

That approch works but it doesn't really save me much time over deploying the
whole war file from scratch.  Especially if I have to touch the web.xml each
time.

Wouldn't it be great if you could use the hot class swapping feature of java.
After all a JSP is just a compiled class.

And whilst i'm on the subject of time saving features.  Is there anyway to make
the scope of the shortcut keys wider for the XDoclet, Packaging and Deployment
features?  To use the xDoclet or Packaging feature you need to have the project
in focus in the Package Explorer. And to use the Redeploy feature you have to
have the war file selected.  I've found I might as well you the mouse if i'm
going to have to select it with the mouse first!!  I understand this would
bugger up if you had more than one project open but couldn't it remmber the
last one you ran, just like the Run or Debug functions in eclipse.

Great stuff otherwise...  Just wanted to suggest a few things to make life
easier.

Tim..

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858827#3858827