Dear Reader,

recently, I have posted a message that informs about "DMCache" - a
dynamic method-based caching API that can help to improve the
effeciency of layered systems such as EJB applications. See forum
message
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57472
 for details.

In order to validate and to demonstrate the suggested approach, I
have integrated DMCache with a Java implementation of the famous
TPC-W benchmark (see http://www.tpc.org/tpcw/default.asp
for TPC-W and http://mitglied.lycos.de/jankiefer/tpcw/index.html
for its Java implementation).

The project that integrates DMCache and TPC-W is called "My-TPC-W"
and can be downloaded at http://www.ipd.uka.de/~pfeifer/mytpcw.zip.

Greetings,

Daniel Pfeifer

View the original post :