Yes Jason it is working fine but.....

Actually the stack trace is printed twice.
The first one is from a log instance in the PortProxy class.
This is the listing in the first message of this topic.

The second one is from my own try and catch block.
And it is caught in : } catch (FacadeException e) {

So the Logger in PortProxy is informing me that something went wrong.
At this moment I don't know if I can disable the output from the Logger on my
console. Thomas did used the Logger for some good reason?
So disabling the output is maybe not a good idea?

Johan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858470#3858470

Reply to the post :