Here is an update.  The Locator class I generated was pointing to the URL that
was defined in the WSDL file generated by JBoss:

  | http://localhost:8080/mod07sol/BookSessionService

I modified the code to use the URL for the service on JBoss:

  | http://localhost:8080/ws4ee/services/BookSessionService?wsdl

At that point the client application actually was able to connect to the
service.  I was told in another message that the URL to "ws4ee/services" had
been deprecated in favor the context path.  So which is it?  If I am supposed
to use the path generated in the WSDL file what can I do to get it to work?

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859343#3859343

Reply to the post :