I am using jboss-4.0.1RC1 and Nukes nukes-2.0-DR-src (Also tried
nukes-1.1.0-RC3-src. Only these 2 are available in sourceforge.net under Nukes
2.0) and the build for Nukes fails with errors as follows :

...nukes-2.0-DR-src\common\src\main\org\jboss\nukes\common\concurrent\Valve.java:17:
 cannot resolve symbol
[execmodules] symbol  : class Valve ...
[execmodules] public class Valve extends org.jboss.util.Valve
... etc AND
package org.apache.xml.serialize does not exist
[execmodules] import org.apache.xml.serialize.Method;
... etc
>From the above posts i understood that it has to do with the 2 versions. Could
>you please post the working combinations of JBoss AS and Nukes as many people
>has this problem. I am working on Win 2000. And note that i had taken both the
>sources from http://sourceforge.net/ (The link pointed by Jboss.org)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859657#3859657

Reply to the post :