Bugs item #928024, was opened at 2004-04-01 21:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=928024&group_id=22866

Category: JBossSOAP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
The JDOM jar which is being used by JBoss is newer to
what is used in my web service. So I explicitly gave the
following command to avoid looking at the 3.2.2 servers
jar.

<jboss-web>
   <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
      <loader-repository>
         jboss.test:war=oldxerces.war
         <loader-repository-config>
            java2ParentDelegation=false
         </loader-repository-config>
      </loader-repository>
   </class-loading>
</jboss-web>

It solved JDOM error but now I get another error. The
stack trace is attached here with.

I am simply trying to use FOP to generate a PDF using
the fop.jar, batik.jar, xalan-2.4.1.jar components in
addition to using JDOM. These 4 jars are inside my EAR.

Comment By: Scott M Stark (starksm)