Bugs item #1048143, was opened at 2004-10-15 17:23
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1048143&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
When defined in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

<optimistic-locking>
            <version-column/>
            <column-name>OCA</column-name>
            <jdbc-type>INTEGER</jdbc-type>
            <sql-type>INTEGER</sql-type>
        </optimistic-locking>

We recieve deployment error saying "version_lock" does
not exist.

This descriptor worked in 3.2.5 and was introduce
somewhere on the way.

3.2.6
jdk1.4.2_05
win2000