Bugs item #990882, was opened at 2004-07-14 07:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by starksm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=990882&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Hi,

When I stop my JBoss (3.2.5), it first undeployes all beans and only
then stops the web service. This causes two wrong behaviors:

1. if some client tries to load a page (or send any request to a
servlet), after some beans are undeployed, and before the service is
stopped, the servlet will start to work but because the beans were
undeployed, will get strange errors (NPE etc.)

2. if i want to hook into the contextDestroyed, to perform some
cleanup, it is too late, since beans have already been undeployed.

Comment By: Scott M Stark (starksm)